(Transfer) If I take a course at my community college during the summer, will the units transfer?

Units that you take this summer at your community college (CC) are eligible to transfer. It’s very important that you talk to the undergraduate advisor in your major department about this. If the advisor has identified a course you need that is offered at your CC, then it may be important to take the course(s) at your CC.

Powered by Zendesk