(Transfer) After my official transcripts have been sent to the Admissions office, can I just pick my summer courses?

You must select summer courses that your academic advisor recommends for you. You need to provide your advisor a copy of your unofficial transcripts. You most likely can obtain your transcript online from  from your previous institution. The Office of  Admissions office will not release your official transcripts to other campus departments. Therefore, we advise that you always have access to your unofficial transcripts in the event your advisor needs them for course enrollment.

Powered by Zendesk