What happens to my grades if I withdraw from a Summer Sessions university course?

Undergraduate students who withdraw from the university or drop a course after the deadline for course withdrawal will receive a W grade on their transcript for each course that is affected. A W grade does not affect a student’s grade-point average and will not be considered as courses attempted in assessing the student’s grade-point average for graduation. A W grade cannot be removed from a student’s record. To avoid receiving a W grade, be sure to drop your classes before the drop deadline.

Click here for a printable version of the Drop Deadlines for the upcoming Summer Sessions.

Powered by Zendesk