(International) How can I apply to UCSB Summer Sessions if I am an international student at another non-UC university in the United States?

You can apply through an online application here.

You can use this form only if you:

  • are an international student currently inside of the USA, attending another USA university on a visa and would like to attend UC Santa Barbara Summer Sessions. 
  • are a university student outside of the United States who wishes to enroll only in Summer Sessions online courses.

With this application you will:

  • become eligible to enroll in courses offered in the summer term only. Enrolling in UCSB Summer Sessions courses does not give you the ability to attend UCSB during the Fall, Winter or Spring.
  • pay a non-refundable $200.00 application fee.
Powered by Zendesk