Here are our Steps to Enrollment for Summer Transfer Students:
- SUBMIT YOUR STATEMENT OF INTENT TO REGISTER (SIR): This action tells UCSB that you accept their offer of admission and identifies you as a UCSB student.
- SET UP YOUR UNIVERSITY EMAIL ACCOUNT: After you submit your SIR, you will receive an email to set up your UCSB NetId and password and get your UCSB email. Your NetID and password give you access to the enrollment system.
- APPLY FOR SUMMER ENROLLMENT: Use our online application to apply.
- CONTACT THE ADVISOR IN YOUR MAJOR DEPARTMENT:
- ENROLL IN COURSES: Go to GOLD, log in, and add your summer courses.