(Transfer) What other courses can I take other than the ones I need for my major?

If your major is in the College of Letters & Science, you can take any upper-division course (numbered 100-199) that does not have a pre-requisite. This type of course will count as an upper-division elective. You will need approximately 20 units of this type of elective to meet one of your degree requirements.

Powered by Zendesk