(Transfer) How can I learn more about Financial Aid?

Transfer students who wish to receive financial aid must file the 2018-2019 FAFSA or CA Dream Application.  It is important to note that the 2018-2019 application is only used for the summer term and the 2019-2020 application will be used for the upcoming academic year. If you already have a 2018-2019 FAFSA or CA Dream Application on file at another school, please add UCSB’s school code, #001320 to the application so that UCSB can award you financial aid. For students applying after June 30, 2019, only private loans are available, so make sure not to miss this important deadline!

More information for newly-admitted transfer students is available here.


Powered by Zendesk