Violations of the following policies or of federal, state, or local laws will result in disciplinary action that could include immediate expulsion from FSSP and cancellation of your 2014-2015 Housing Contract. The University reserves the right to supplement policies relating to the acts and behavior of FSSP participants at the start of FSSP or at any time thereafter as needed. All of these rules apply to conduct on or off campus.
- Alcohol: The possession, use, distribution, or sale of alcohol by minors is illegal as defined by state and federal laws and such behavior is prohibited at all times during the Program.
- Destruction of Property: Destruction or vandalism to the structure of the building is prohibited. Violators are subject to full payment for any damage caused to the residence hall, the student's room or fixtures, furnishings or equipment.
- Drugs: The possession, use, distribution, cultivation, or sale of illegal drugs as defined by state and federal laws is prohibited at any time during the Program.
- Fighting: Any form of physical violence against another individual is prohibited.
- Sexual Harassment Policy : The University of California is committed to creating and maintaining a community in which all persons who participate in programs and activities at the University can work together in an atmosphere free of all forms of harassment, exploitation, or intimidation. In particular, every member of programs held at the University should be aware that the University is strongly opposed to sexual harassment and that such behavior is prohibited by law and by University policy. It is the intention of the University to take whatever action may be needed to prevent, correct and if necessary, discipline behavior which violates this policy.
- Theft: Theft of any object belonging to another person or property of the building is prohibited. Violators are subject to full payment of loss caused to the residence hall, the student's room or fixtures, furnishings, or equipment.
- Weapons or fireworks : No weapons or fireworks of any kind may be in the possession of any student enrolled in the Program.
(A complete overview of housing policies can be found in your Housing Contract.)