When would I need an exception for a summer teaching appointment?

If you are not enrolled spring quarter and you’ve been assigned to teach or TA a summer course, your department will need to submit a request for exception to the Director of Summer Sessions.

For questions, please contact Denise Belanger (d.belanger@summer.ucsb.edu) or Jennifer Blakemore (j.blakemore@summer.ucsb.edu).

Powered by Zendesk