(ASE) What are the best practices for filling out the TA Assignment form?
- List students’ full names as they appear in PPS; do not list nicknames or initials.
- List courses sequentially, not grouped by session.
- Enter the REVISED date for each revised/updated version of the form you submit.
- For revised/updated forms, highlight in yellow what assignments have been changed.
- The number of lab or discussion sections should correspond to what is listed in the Registrar’s system (STAR/ISIS).
- Check that the total TA cost is consistent with the department’s approved budget.
- Note in the comments section if we should “HOLD” an appointment that you are waiting to confirm; Summer Sessions will process the appointment as quickly as possible unless you tell them otherwise.