(ASE) Who processes a graduate student’s Childcare Reimbursement Claim if they were a summer ASE?

The Summer Sessions office processes the ASE childcare claims related to summer teaching appointments. If the student had another summer appointment eligible for a child care claim (e.g., GSR) please contact us before processing the claim.

NOTE: If departments process summer claims, Summer Sessions cannot provide a transfer of funds to reimburse you.

Powered by Zendesk