How to edit a current Instructor Assignment.
- Go to “Instructor Assignment” tab.
- Looking at the list view, click the down arrow on the right side and click “edit”
- Change the status to “Proposed” (if is not already proposed status). Changing the status to “Proposed” makes the record editable.
- Make your edits if allowed. If not allowed, please add them into the “Instructor notes” section and the SUMS staff will update the record for you.
- The status change to “Proposed” will alert the SUMS staff to review your changes and complete the assignment.